Introducing the completely redesigned Hyster B60ZHD and B80ZHD (2720 kg. and 3620 kg.) end rider electric pallet trucks. These trucks have been engineered to take on the most demanding, heavy-duty applications in a multitude of operating conditions.
These electric end riders are built to be some of the toughest in the industry. At DSL Group, we deliver durability, productivity, operator comfort and ease of maintenance that exceeds the industry’s highest standards.
• Enhanced frame is beefed up for greater strength and steadier load handling.
• Forks are reinforced with 25% more steel and fork tip is specifically designed for smooth pallet entry.
• Power Assist Steer option helps operators move heavy loads through tight turns and crowded loading areas with ease.
• Advanced Coast Control with Side Glide feature eliminates the need for climbing on and off the truck during quick-pick applications.
• Increasing fork-pallet interlocking pressure by 500% allows for successful pallet exit on the first try.
• The full twist grip with butterfly combination control handle has left and right hand controls allowing fingertip control of lift/lower, travel and horn functions with either hand.
• Activation buttons for the optional Advanced Coast Control with Side Glide are located on each side of the steer handle for easy, effortless thumb operation.
• Operator selectable, programmable performance modes enable the truck to be tailored to the application or operator skill level.
• All components requiring regular maintenance are designed for easy access and simplified servicing, getting your operators back to work quicker than ever.